Come Home to Vernon
Why Choose the North Okanagan? Community!
“I’ve lived in Vernon for a long time, and each and every day I am reminded of why it is such a great community to live in. The amazing weather, wonderful landscape, and access to amenities provides all local residents with a lifestyle that many can only access on vacation.” For snowbirds and early retirees, there are many wonderful benefits to relocating to the Okanagan. The wineries, golf courses, hiking and skiing provides access to a vibrant and healthy lifestyle with plenty of arts, culture and sport to keep us healthy in body and mind and young at heart. The community of the North Okanagan is small enough to know your neighbours and meet new friends, but big enough to keep life interesting.
Summer winter spring or fall, the following amenities are available to all.
- Beaches, Swimming, Boating, Fishing
- Fitness Centre, Sports Complex, Tennis Courts, Playgrounds & Parks
- Bike Paths, including easy access to Okanagan Rail Trail which runs along 3 lakes
- Close to Schools and Public Transportation
- Minutes to World Class Golfing and Family Ski Resorts
- Award-Winning Wineries, Performing Arts Centre, Art Galleries and Theatres
Learn a little more about Vernon neighbourhoods.
Vernon Business Directory
Looking for a reputable company in Vernon?
Browse Vernon Real Estate
Discover your new home in the North Okanagan.
Discover Adult Communities
Find a Community that fits you.