Why Buy your home with Jane Field?
Service, Reliability, Trust. Jane Field has many years of experience and knowledge to assist in guiding you through the process of buying your home, and to help you understand the strategies necessary in today’s changing markets.
- She can show you an excellent customized selection of homes from her own real estate listings, RE/MAX’s and those of all other real estate companies, located in Vernon and area.
- Jane has full access to North and Central Okanagan listings
- Her knowledge of the Vernon neighbourhoods can help you choose the best area for your family.
- Jane’s exemplary reputation is due to her dedication to service, her commitment to her clients and her integrity in business.
- If you’re planning to move here from Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, or anywhere across Canada, the UK or US, Jane will take those extra steps to assist you in making your move a positive experience.
- She understands the complexities of buying a home, and works with you to make the experience as smooth as possible.
“I can’t thank you enough for all the kindness and wonderful service you and your staff gave my mother. Your thoughtfulness made a stressful situation for her fast, smooth and easy. Thank you, thank you!”
Why List with Jane Field?
Jane Field is dedicated to providing a professional, quality job for you. As an experienced realtor, she helps her clients in any way she can, often going above and beyond expectations. From pricing evaluations through all the details of the sales and marketing process, Jane helps you negotiate the best possible sales price when she receives an offer: Jane is there for you.
- Free comprehensive analysis of your home’s value in today’s market
- Jane’s well-respected name and RE/MAX affiliation
- People continue to move to the North Okanagan area of BC, including Vernon, Coldstream, Armstrong, and Enderby. Jane markets your home globally through a professional website. Hundreds of potential buyers use the Internet to search for Vernon Real Estate. We invest highly in making sure our website, and your property, are found when they do so.
- Print marketing and other efforts that will help your home sell quickly.
Jane absolutely believes that her clients deserve her best efforts. Schedule a free comprehensive analysis of your home’s value in today’s market, email or call Jane’s Office at 250-503-3755 or cell at 250-938-2830.
“Thank you for making the sale of my house run so smoothly – you made the transaction feel much more at ease for me. Thank you for being so prompt and efficient with my requests – it was a pleasure to have the Jane Field as my REALTOR®.”
RCMP Relocation Services
Jane Field is the wife of retired Constable Garry Field, Regimental #29081. Born and raised in Arborfield, Saskatchewan, Garry joined the force in 1976. His postings were mainly on Vancouver Island. In 1984, he was transferred to Prince Rupert. He was fortunate to transfer to Vernon, BC in 1990. After he moved here, he met Jane, and they formed a lasting relationship. As Garry’s retirement approached, he began working as an assistant for the Jane Field group. Once retired, he became our listing co-ordinator. So, he’s gone from crime reports to house reports! It was a pretty smooth transition!
Approved RCMP Realtor
We are pleased to confirm Jane Field as an approved realtor with the Federal Government’s Integrated Relocation Program (IRP).
RCMP Relocation Testimonials
Jane Field is the big hitter in town. I have had the pleasure of both buying and selling my home through Jane. During the purchase of our home she was prompt, efficient, highly organized and didn’t waste any time showing homes that did not suit our family. Jane was even able to set up some babysitting for our children. During the sale of our home, Jane worked hard to get a timely sale. Jane knows about the stresses of house hunting trips and short time period to buy and sell. Jane worked hard for our family and she sets a standard that others cannot achieve.
Jane came highly recommended. As soon as I contacted her and advised her of the type of home we were looking for she couriered information about the community, the housing, the highlights of the area and things to avoid. Our house did not sell immediately, but Jane continued to send up to date information on the housing market in Vernon. When we finally did get our house hunting trip, she set aside all other clients and devoted her entire time to us until we were able to complete a deal on a house. The market was thoroughly researched so that we did not waste time on houses that were not suitable or out of our price range. Coming here with 25 years service, this was not our first time looking for a house, but this was the best service we have received anywhere.
My first dealings with Jane were in 1987 after being transferred from Valemount to Armstrong. I found her to be an excellent real estate agent and both my wife and I were very happy with her services. I have recommended her to a number of friends over the years.
I had the pleasure of having Jane act as my agent for both the buying and selling of my home in Vernon. Buying and selling one’s home can be a trying and stressful experience for the whole family. Jane’s professionalism, knowledge and commitment made all the difference in making the transactions as smooth as possible. I have bought and sold 7 homes in my career and can say, without hesitation, that I wish Jane had been my agent for them all.